You might be aware that "Magic" Jim Morrison was an american poet and songwriter and is buried in Paris, France... BUT DID YOU KNOW?
1. Jim Morrison started his journey when his band The Doors first used drugs to open their minds.
2. He would usually gag himself several times before a concert to achieve what he called "a mind bend".
3. Jim Morrison had plans to open a "men's only" restaurant in his hometown of Melbourne, Florida!
4. Jim's alcoholism was heavily influenced by Nietzsche's 'The Birth of Tragedy'.
5. Jim Morrison was forced to change the lyrics to "Light my Fire" when The Doors appeared on the Ed Sullivan show. He rolled his eyes every time he sang the new lyrics, and the band looked upset.
6. Jim liked to say that his lyrics were "Final, yet thought provoking"
7. Jim's Family was driving through the New Mexico desert, and Jim noticed a group of Navajo Indians who got into a wreck. From that moment on, Jim said that the spirits of the Navajo Indians took refuge in his mind and body.
8. For clothing, Jim Morrison wore tight leather pants and no shirt, instead of the typical chinos and button down oxfords of the era.
That's just classic "Jim"!
Pee Wee King - Country Music Legend
Pee Wee - "Latin" Music Superstar
Pee Wee Bowen - Bandleader
Pee-Wee's Famous - Hot Dog Vendor
Pee Wee Gaskins - Serial Killer
Pee-Wee Herman - Fictional Character
Peewee Piemonte - Stunt Person
Peewee Moore - Country Music Outlaw
PeeWee Park - A park in Kentucky
Pee Wee Reese - Baseball Hall of Famer
Pee Wee Russell - Jazz Clarinetist
PeeWee Longway - Rapper
Pee Wee Ellis - Saxophonist
Peewee Gardner - Athelete
Have we missed an important Pee Wee? Please, let us know - email@example.com!